Peninsula legislators invite public to town hall meetings
Sen. Peter Micciche, R-Soldotna, has invited his District O constituents to two town hall meetings to be held in Homer and Soldotna this week. The senator will discuss key issues and provide an update on the 28th Legislature.
The senator’s staff also will be present to help with constituent issues and provide information about contacting the senator in Juneau and participating in teleconferences. Ask questions, voice concerns and enjoy pizza and refreshments.
• March 8: Homer City Council chambers, 5-7 p.m.;
• March 9: Kenai Peninsula Borough Assembly chambers, 1-3 p.m.
Rep. Paul Seaton, R-Homer, will be visiting the Kenai Peninsula later this month and also has town hall meetings scheduled:
• March 23: Seaton, as well as Speaker of the House Mike Chenault, R-Nikiski, and Rep. Kurt Olson, R-Soldotna, will be at the Kenai Peninsula Borough Assembly chambers in Soldotna, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.;
• March 23: Seaton will be at the Ninil-
chik Senior Center, 4-5 p.m.;
• March 24: Seaton will be at Homer City Hall, 2-4 p.m.
Seaton will provide an update on the legislative session and listen to concerns.
A Facebook login using a real name is required for commenting. Respectful and constructive comments are welcomed. Abusers will be blocked and reported to Facebook.