The most dangerous animal in the world is a mosquito. Mosquitos infect millions of people with deadly diseases like malaria, elephantiasis, yellow fever, and other rare and deadly diseases. Surviving from a mosquito-transmitted disease does not give you immunity as you can still get infected again. With global warming, swarms are increasing as they have more time to breed and multiply. To protect yourself, you can get mosquito nets, coils, and liquid repellants. However, the chemicals present might affect your health in the future.
You need to get a permanent solution that will not affect your health. Now, there is the MosqiStop Band that will keep the mosquitoes away without affecting you in any way.
Dangers of mosquito exposure
Getting exposed and bitten by mosquitoes carries several risks including the following:
- Mosquito bites irritate the skin. You might experience pain and swelling at the bite site.
- Mosquitoes transmit diseases through their bites. Other than the commonly known malaria, you can get infected with the dengue virus, zika virus, and West Nile virus that can lead to disability and death in extreme cases.
Why are mosquitoes attracted to me?
There are certain compounds present on the skin that attract mosquitoes like sweat. They can also be attracted to you because of your genetic disposition. If you find that someone in your family attracts lots of mosquitoes, you might be the same. Body odor can also attract mosquitoes although this is also related to genetics.
What is MosqiStop Band
The major complaint when it comes to mosquito repellents is that they do not last long and that makes them unreliable. Liquid repellents that use electricity need to be connected at all times and power outages render them useless. However, MosqiStop is different as it has a USB cable used for charging. It takes 30 minutes to charge it and the battery lasts for 240 hours when in use and 30 days on standby.
If you are going camping, you can charge it on the road and not have to worry about not having any protection from mosquitoes. If your camping trip is for several days, you can plug it in a few times to ensure it does not run out of juice during your trip. All you need to do is strap it on your wrist, switch it on, and let it do all the work.
How the MosqiStop Band works
The bracelet does not use any chemicals and is non-intrusive. It uses sound waves to repel mosquitoes and other insects. You cannot hear the sound transmitted but when mosquitoes hear them, it repels them. It produces sounds that are similar to the natural enemies of mosquitoes like the dragonfly which repels the mosquito.
Who needs MosqiStop Band?
If you live in tropical places where mosquitoes are abundant, you need to get the band.
The band is also helpful for those who spend lots of time outdoors on fishing and camping trips as you might get exposed to lots of mosquitoes.
Pregnant women and young children also need the band as they are considered vulnerable.
Anyone who wants to live without fear of getting bitten by mosquitoes and does not want to risk their health with chemical-based repellants.
People Also Read: Best Bug Zappers 
Benefits of using the MosqiStop Band
- There is no chemicals present which makes it 100% safe for use even by infants.
- The band is adjustable and can fit different wrist sizes.
- The material used in making the band is skin-friendly and should not cause any skin irritations.
- MosqiStop is eco-friendly and is not toxic. It also does not produce any harmful chemicals or toxins when in use. There is no odor and it is quiet even during functioning.
- It has a long battery life of 240 hours.
- It has six biological sound waves to keep mosquitoes away and other insects.
- It does not affect people as the sound waves only affect insects.
- The band is suitable for everyone regardless of age and condition. It can be used by infants, pregnant women, and the elderly who are considered the most vulnerable.
- It is waterproof so there is no need to worry about it getting spoiled when it is exposed to water either through rain or when you are in contact with water.
- The design is stylish and the band looks good on you.
- It is easy to use. All you need to do is strap it on your wrist and you are good to go.
- It is affordably priced.
Where can you purchase the MosqiStop Band?
You can get the band at an affordable price from the official brand website.
Mosquito bites affect people differently. For some, they get slightly red and swollen. However, for others, it causes an adverse reaction and they need to see a physician. There is also the risk of getting infected with a mosquito-transmitted disease that can take your life or make you very sick. Other chemical-based repellants only provide a temporary solution to getting bitten and put you at risk in the long run. They can also affect your health and you might find yourself suffering from other conditions in the future.
To avoid risking any of this, it is advisable to get the MosqiStop band. It should be the first thing you pack when going for a camping trip and you should have it on during warm months when mosquitoes are rampant.
MosqiStop Band Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I use the band if I am pregnant?
A: Yes. The band is completely safe for use even if you are pregnant. Even babies can use the band without worrying about any side effects.
Q: I use water frequently. Can I use the band?
A: The MosqiStop band is a waterproof design so you do not have to worry about it getting spoiled when it is exposed to water.
Q: How long does the battery last?
A: The battery has a long life and can last for up to 240 hours on a single charge. It only takes 30 minutes for the band to get full.
More Like This: Fuze Bug Reviews: Is Fuze Bug Light a Legit Mosquito Killer?
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.