Do you like to exercise or even just take a walk around the block? If the answer used to be yes, and is now, “No, it hurts my knee too much.” you might be interested in a new, non-invasive, non-surgical product that can help alleviate knee pain. Stride Bands are a workout accessory that allows users to support the muscles and tendons in the knee without restricting mobility. The bands don’t require a prescription from a doctor, but they can alleviate the pain associated with osteoarthritis or knee injuries.
What are Stride Bands?
As the body ages and goes through physical changes, it doesn’t always move the way it used to. While knee pain and arthritis may seem like issues that come with old age, exerting the body has a damaging effect when it isn’t handled correctly over time. As the muscles wear down and weaken, knee pain can cause everything to come to a grinding halt, but Stride Bands help users eliminate knee pain.
With Stride Bands, consumers can improve their full range of motion, placing the band just below their knee for additional support. Stride Bands were created to provide pain relief because the knees don’t have to take on the same amount of pressure that they used to. Once it is in place, the Stride Bands can:
- Protect soft tissue in the knees.
- Remove strain from the meniscus.
- Reduce pain caused by carrying extra weight, Osgood-Schlater disease, and osteoporosis.
- Support soreness from runner’s knee or IT band syndrome.
Anyone who lives an active lifestyle might need support to remain active. With incredible durability, comfort, and support, users can get into all of the activities that they used to enjoy without the pain.
How Do They Help Users?
With ergonomic technology from Stride Bands, users can alleviate the pain in their knees. These bands adjust to fit the user’s specific side, featuring elastic straps that offer balanced protection without the pressure that comes with injuries and deterioration. By putting the Stride Band just below the knee, users can adjust the bands for their body, which are adjustable for many body sizes.
Stride bands offer so much relief for consumers because of the unique structure, which makes stabilizing the tendons and ligaments much easier. Lateral motion is minimized, which gives the user support for any previous injury to alleviate ongoing knee pain. There are no ingredients involved, focusing entirely on the structure that the Stride Bands stabilize.
These bands are “medically engineered,” offering support as users need.
Buying Stride Bands
The only way that consumers can presently purchase the Stride bands is by visiting the official website. The website offers several packages to meet the customer’s needs, with discounted pricing for ordering multiple items.
The packages currently include:
- One Stride Band for $34.95
- Two Stride Bands for $59.90 ($29.95 each) with free shipping
- Four Stride Bands for $87.80 ($21.96 each) with free shipping
Even though these bands are highly effective, individuals who don’t get the success they hoped for can get a full refund within 30 days of their original purchase by contacting the manufacturer at the following address:
Attn: Returns PO Box 0538 TOA PAYOH Central Post Office, Singapore 913119
Frequently Asked Questions About Stride Bands
- How do users put on the Stride Band? The band should be positioned just below the user’s kneecap before they fasten it in place with the straps. The user should adjust the tightness of the bands until it is sturdy but comfortable. Once it is snug, the user can fasten the other end and check the tightness by bending at the knees. It should support movement without restricting it.
- What are the dimensions of the Stride Band? While the website doesn’t provide the exact dimensions, they state that the bands are adjustable to fit the size of children’s and adults’ legs.
- Can Stride Band be washed in the washing machine? Yes. To maintain the integrity and design of the band, use a cold wash cycle.
- What activities are Stride Bands best suited for? These bands are designed to help individuals who regularly deal with knee pain in different physical activities. High impact activities and regular physical movements can benefit from using the Stride Bands.
- What injuries or medical issues can Stride Bands provide support for? Individuals who suffer from runner’s knee, ACL issues, a meniscus issue, or osteoarthritis can get support by using Stride Bands.
- Will Stride Bands prevent injury? While the support can help protect the user from overexerting the knee, Stride Bands cannot guarantee that the user won’t be injured at some point.
- Can users wear Stride Bands on both knees? Yes. The device can be used on both needs to support movement and reduce the risk of injury.
- How many Stride Bands are in a pack? One Stride Band is in a package. Users who want to support both of their knees should order multiple bands at checkout.
- How can I contact Stride Bands about a question or refund? The customer service team can be reached with any other questions or concerns via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (1-855-763-8140).
Stride Bands help users give their knees better support to improve their movement and flexibility. Stride Bands are designed to work for individuals who have injuries or deterioration, supporting the tendons and ligaments. They can be worn on a daily basis or during workouts, giving the added strength that users need to support their movement. Since the fit is adjustable, these products work for almost every customer who needs more support and wishes to alleviate knee pain. Visit the Stride Bands website for more information and to see current pricing information, as they sometimes offer special, limited-time discounts. >>>
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team. Please know we only recommend high-quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely substitutes for sound medical or financial advice from a licensed healthcare provider or certified financial advisor. Make sure to consult with a professional physician or financial consultant before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed as the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA, or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not provide any kind of get-rich money scheme. Reviewer is not responsible for pricing inaccuracies. Check product sales page for final prices.