A Homer woman reappointed to the Alaska Commission on Aging is one of several appointments of Kenai Peninsula residents by Gov. Mike Dunleavy to boards and commissions. Dunleavy reappointed Nona Safra to the commission.
First Lady Rose Dunleavy honored Safra in 2021 as one of the First Lady’s Volunteers of the Year.
Other appointees include:
• Advisory Board on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse, Kathleen Totemoff, Ninilchik
• Alaska Fire Standards Council, Robert Mathis, Anchor Point
• Alaska Workers’ Compensation Board, Sara Faulkner, Homer (reappointment)
• Board of Agriculture and Conservation, Jeffrey Vance, Homer (reappointment)
• International Pacific Halibut Commission (Recommendations), Andrew Mezirow, Seward
• Natural Resources Conservation and Development Board, Kerry Nelson, Kasilof (reappointment)
• State Historical Records Advisory Board
Larry Hibpshman, Kenai (reappointment)