The Homer News welcomes letters and attempts to publish all those received, subject to a few guidelines. Letters also can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- All letters must include the writer’s name, phone number and address.
- Letters are limited to 300 words and may be edited to fit available space. Letters are run in the order they are received.
- Letters that, in the editor’s judgment, are libelous will not be printed.
- The editor also may exclude letters that are untimely or irrelevant to the public interest.
- Submissions from other publications will not be printed.
To read submitted letters, please visit https://www.homernews.com/tag/letters/.