The Homer News welcomes letters and attempts to publish all those received, subject to a few guidelines. Letters also can be emailed to email@example.com:
- All letters must include the writer’s name, phone number and address.
- Letters are limited to 300 words and may be edited to fit available space. Letters are run in the order they are received.
- Letters that, in the editor’s judgment, are libelous will not be printed.
- The editor also may exclude letters that are untimely or irrelevant to the public interest.
- Submissions from other publications will not be printed.
To read submitted letters, please visit https://www.homernews.com/tag/letters/.
3482 Landings St.
Homer, Alaska 99603
Publisher Jeff Hayden: 907-335-1237 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor Michael Armstrong: 907-235-7767 • email@example.com
Reporter Megan Pacer: 907-235-7767 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Multimedia Sales Consultant Malia Anderson: 907-235-7767 • email@example.com