The Homer Council on the Arts has announced the winners of its 2015 Annual Arts Awards. The awards will be presented at HCOA’s annual meeting at 5:30 p.m. Jan. 21 at HCOA. The winners are:
• Arts Leadership/Advocacy: Homer Arts and Culture Alliance (Homer Council on the Arts, Bunnell Street Arts Center, Pratt Museum, Kachemak Bay Campus, Pier One Theatre)
• Arts Education: Lisa and Kirk Olsen;
• Youth Artist of the Year: Lindsey Schneider;
• Artist of the Year: Sally Oberstein;
• Arts Lifetime Achievement: John Bushell;
• Business Arts Patron: Homer Physical Therapy;
• Volunteer Of The Year: Mary Langham.