Most vehicles manufactured after 1996 have a port that can tell you if your car has issues. Usually, mechanics take advantage of car owners who have no technical knowledge about their vehicles. They overcharge owners and exaggerate car issues making repair maintenance a daunting task for many individuals. Automend Pro is a car scanner that can quickly diagnose your car’s problem, just like a pro mechanic would do.
Everyone wants to have a car that will not break down in the middle of the road. Many car owners know basic mechanic skills like changing a tire, their “check engine” light, and oil but do not know about fixing a faulty engine. Though it is advisable to have your vehicle checked by a mechanic monthly, most individuals may not have the time or money to take it to the garage. Automend Pro allows you to choose which car issues need immediate attention.
Automend Pro allows you to know car issues without emptying your bank account by paying mechanic charges.
Automend Pro? What is it?
Automend Pro is an innovative device that tells you what is wrong with your vehicle. Most of the time, unscrupulous mechanics overcharge car owners by making unwarranted claims. Automend Pro is an easy-to-use tool that works on almost any car. Within minutes, it provides you with real-time information on what could be wrong with your vehicle. Additionally, this provides the owners with solutions on how you can fix the issues.
Additionally, this device can send maintenance alerts for your car to your smartphone, ensuring you do not miss the routine maintenance schedules. According to the Automend Pro official website, you can save yourself time and money by reducing unnecessary trips to the mechanic. Anyone can operate the Automend Pro device. You do not need to have any technical knowledge about motor vehicles to use Automend Pro. Most of the time, you drive a faulty car with no idea what could be causing the issue. According to the manufacturer, Automend Pro provides you with existing car problems and solutions to them so that you can address them at your convenience.
Automend Pro Advantages
Automend is a tech device with some unique specifications and features that allows you to identify what is wrong with your car quickly. Some of the essential functions of Automend Pro include:
Monitor Engine light- Most car owners freak out when they see the flashing service engine soon light. Automend Pro allows you to know the specific issue that needs attention, what the mechanic will need to address and how much the repairs can cost. The mechanic does not waste time looking for issues as Automend Pro can table up to 7000 problems and specify which requires immediate attention.
Preventative Maintenance- Most car owners dismiss minor mechanical issues. However, these small issues later develop into expensive repairs and cost you significantly in repair costs and maintenance. Automend Pro ensures you complete the maintenance schedule and ensures your car does not often break down. Consequently, you save yourself the trouble of taking the vehicle to the garage now and then.
People Also Read: EcoRide Review
Saves you money- Automend Pro can save you hundreds of dollars yearly. This technological scanner saves you mechanical fees and monitors how much fuel you spend daily. As a result, you can adequately manage fuel consumption and energy, thus saving money in the long run.
Locate your vehicle quickly- Ever parked your car and forgotten where? Automend Pro has a unique tracking feature that allows you to locate your vehicle efficiently.
- Automend Pro is designed for vehicles built after 1996.
- It would be best if you had a reliable internet connection to operate Automend Pro.
- As per the official page, Automend Pro measures 70 by 90 by 30 (mm). The total Automend Pro-weight is 75g.
- Automend Pro is compatible with any smartphone.
- Once you purchase Automend Pro, you will have access to a free Automend Pro App that allows you to monitor your vehicle remotely.
- Automend Pro works with Android devices and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. If you have an iPhone, you can download Automend Pro from the App Store.
- Automend Pro automatically sends car diagnostics direct to your smartphone.
So, how does Automend Pro Work?
You must have a reliable internet connection to set up Automend Pro. The Automend Pro app can run without hitches if you have good Wi-Fi or data connection; thus, you can use it from any place. If you want to run the Automend Pro device, you should turn off the engine first. Next, plug the device into a port (OBD II) found under the steering wheel column and below the dashboard. Then, connect Automend Pro to the mobile app and click “Evaluation Scan.” Depending on the vehicle’s engine status, all the diagnostic reports are sent to your iPad or a smartphone. Lastly, you can choose which issues are dire and need immediate action.
Why should you invest in Automend Pro?
- Automend Pro lets you figure out minor mechanical issues and address them before developing and becoming more significant issues.
- Automend Pro lists down all the repairs and saves you from paying for repairs your car does not require.
- Most mechanics overcharge repair charges, especially when the car owner does not understand mechanical jargon.
- Automend Pro connects fast, thus allowing you to diagnose your car quickly.
- Automend Pro offers users a money-back guarantee; thus, you can get a full refund if it does not work for you.
- Automend Pro is a compact, lightweight and portable tool that you can conveniently carry around.
- Automend Pro is not compatible with vehicles made before 1996.
- It would help if you had a strong internet connection to operate Automend Pro.
- You must possess a smartphone to get Automend Pro’s diagnostic reports.
- As per the official website, Automend Pro is in limited supply.
Who can use Automend Pro?
Automend Pro is designed for car owners who want to maintain their vehicles effectively and reasonably. Automend Pro is the right product to help you find specific repairs and avoid unnecessary exaggerated mechanical bills. Car owners who lack technological knowledge about their automobiles can use Automend Pro to detect any mechanical problems. Additionally, you save money by comparing different mechanical costs and also on numerous garage trips.
Some of the information that Automend Pro provides you with include:
- Oil, coolant, and intake air temperature
- Fuel system status
- Recommended maintenance schedule
- Repair history
- Oxygen levels
How to Purchase Automend Pro
- 1 Automend Pro – $69.98
- 2 Automend Pro – $139.96
- 3 Automend Pro – $157.46
- 4 Automend Pro – $209.94
Customers who are not satisfied with the Automend Pro offer a 30-day guarantee on all purchases. Customers will need to send the item(s) back for a full refund or replacement, and customers will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs.
When your car ages, it becomes faulty, you dread a visit to a repair shop and ultimately begin worrying about how much it will cost you. Automend Pro car scanner can help you catch car issues before taking it in for repairs. Whether you are car savvy or a car owner who knows basic car repairs, Automend Pro is easy to operate.
More Like This: Best Credit Repair Companies (2021) Review the Rankings List
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.