The security of your personal information is very important to us. We never sell or rent your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances.
Personal Information means information about you which is, or can be, tied to you as an individual. Sound Publishing, Inc. will collect and use Personal Information of customers and members only as follows:
Our purpose in collecting Personal Information
We collect Personal Information to deliver the products and services you want; administer our businesses; provide customer service; and respond to legal process (such as subpoenas and warrants).
What Personal Information we collect and how we collect it
The Personal Information we collect may include:
- Contact information; names, addresses, email addresses and other such information required for us to transact business with you; and
- Technical information (such as your computers operating system and browser type, and the address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through our web pages) when you visit our websites;
When you visit our website, we may place a “cookie,” a small computer file, on your computer to allow our web site to function properly and to collect anonymous traffic data. You may delete this cookie from your computer. You may also set your Internet browser to reject cookies, however, doing so will compromise the functionality of our website.
How we use Personal Information
- We do not sell or rent Personal Information to others.
- We do not disclose Personal Information to others.
- We take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information.
- We maintain reasonable physical, technical, and procedural measures to limit access to Personal Information to authorized individuals with appropriate purposes.
- Modifications to our privacy policies
We reserve the right to change our privacy policies at any time, except as may be prohibited by law. We will post revisions online. Use of our websites or services or the purchase of products after posted changes means that you consent to the privacy policies as changed.